Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
• New! McCormick Italian Chicken Bruschetta Seasoning Mix
• Convenient blend of garlic, basil and oregano
• Tear, season, cook and enjoy
• Try it sprinkled over vegetables and served on Italian toast rounds
• No artificial flavors, no MSG
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
Makes 8 servings.
• 1 pkg. McCormick Chicken Bruschetta Seasoning Mix
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
• 2 lbs. plum tomatoes (about 10), quartered
• 1 lb. chicken tenders*
• 8 oz. pasta, cooked
*Or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
MIX Seasoning Mix, oil and vinegar in large bowl. Add tomatoes and chicken; toss to coat. Place in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pan.
BAKEin preheated 425°F oven 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Toss tomatoes, chicken and pan juices with pasta in large bowl.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta: Mix Seasoning Mix and 1/3 cup olive oil in large bowl. Add 6 cups assorted 1/2-inch cubed fresh vegetables such, as eggplant, zucchini or yellow squash, plum tomatoes and bell peppers; toss to coat. Place in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pan. Roast in preheated 425°F oven 30 to 40 minutes or until tender. Serve on toasted sliced French bread.
ONION, SEA SALT, GARLIC, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SUGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING BASIL, OREGANO, RED PEPPER), RED BELL PEPPER, PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM COW'S MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), TOMATO, CITRIC ACID, OLIVE OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, AND DISODIUM PHOSPHATE.
2 tsp. mix (4.5g)