Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
See the value add up. This family-friendly pack is enough to make eight cups of gravy.
1. Stir water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in saucepan.
2. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute (Gravy will thicken upon standing.)
3. Serve over beef, hot meat sandwiches or mashed potatoes.
* For larger batches, additional cooking time may be needed.
Microwave Directions (for 1 cup gravy):
1. Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1 1/2 quart microwavable bowl.
2. Microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
*Microwave ovens vary, cook time is approximate.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Palm Oil, Onion, Caramel Color, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein and Wheat Gluten, Rendered Beef Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper and Celery Seed), Dipotassium Phosphate, Garlic, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Extractives of Paprika, Beef Fat, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Natural Flavor, and Citric Acid.