With simple, pantry-staple ingredients, ribs come out of the pressure cooker saucy, tender and ready to devour. Bust out of a dinner rut with fall off the bone ribs using McCormick Instant Pot Seasoning Mix.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs (about 3 to 4 pounds), cut into 3-rib sections (about 4 pieces)
- 1 package McCormick® Fall Off The Bone Ribs Instant Pot Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Rub ribs with 2 tablespoons of the Seasoning Mix. Mix remaining Seasoning Mix, ketchup and brown sugar in small bowl until blended; set aside.
- 2 Add water to pot. Place 1/2 of the ribs in pot. Pour 1/2 of the sauce mixture over ribs. Add remaining ribs to pot and pour remaining sauce over top. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
- 3 Set to cook for 40 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until meat is tender. When done, quick-release the pressure. Open the lid once pressure inside the pot is completely released. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.) Transfer ribs to serving platter. Skim fat from sauce. Serve sauce over ribs.
TO PREPARE IN THE SLOW COOKER:
1. Place ribs in slow cooker. Mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup, water and sugar in bowl until well blended. Pour over ribs. Cover.
2. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
3. Remove ribs and place on serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from sauce. Serve sauce over ribs.