Skip takeout and enjoy restaurant-style Honey Sesame Chicken at home. McCormick® ginger, white pepper and sesame seed brings just the right amount of Asian-inspired flavor to stir-fried chicken served over rice.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Sesame Seed, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Mix honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, 2 teaspoons of the sesame seed, ginger and white pepper in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2 Mix cornstarch and remaining 1 teaspoon sesame seed in large bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat well.
- 3 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes or until browned. Stir sauce mixture; add to skillet. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with sliced green onion and serve with cooked rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner