For a breakfast that’s easy to prep (and eat!) layer potato tots, egg mixture, cheese and sausage in a slow cooker. Set the timer and return to a hearty, home cooked meal featuring the bold, robust taste of All Purpose Garlic, Herb, Black Pepper and Sea Salt Seasoning.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Garlic, Herb and Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen potato nuggets
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces ground breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 Spray 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 Mix eggs, cream and Seasoning in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Place 1/2 of the potato nuggets in bottom of slow cooker. Pour in egg mixture. Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup of the cheese, then cooked sausage. Layer with remaining potato nuggets and cheese. Cover.
- 3 Cook 2 1/2 hours on HIGH or 5 hours on LOW.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner