STEAMED BLUE CRABS
- Vinegar or Beer
- 1 dozen live blue crabs
- 3/4 cup OLD BAY® Crab House Seasoned Salt
Pour equal amounts vinegar and water into steamer or large pot with rack, so that liquid is just below the rack. Bring to boil.
Layer crabs on rack, sprinkling each layer generously with OLD BAY. Cover. Steam 20 to 30 minutes or until crabs turn red.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar or beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Crab House Seasoned Salt
- 1 pound large shrimp, shell on
Mix vinegar, water and OLD BAY in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp. Cover.
Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
- Use to rim the glass for a Bloody Mary
- Shake on popcorn and French fries
- Sprinkle on chicken before grilling
- Sprinkle on buttered corn