Go To Meal Planner
YOUR SHOPPING LIST IS CURRENTLY EMPTY
Plan Your Meals
OLD BAY Crab House Seasoning
OLD BAY has been the go-to seafood seasoning for over 80 years. Celebrate crab season with our OLD BAY® Crab House Seasoned Salt – its inspired by the best crab houses in the Chesapeake Bay area and is perfect for layering on the flavor for steamed blue crabs. Buy it online here.
STEAMED BLUE CRABS
- Vinegar or Beer
- 1 dozen live blue crabs
- 3/4 cup OLD BAY® Crab House Seasoned Salt
Pour equal amounts vinegar and water into steamer or large pot with rack, so that liquid is just below the rack. Bring to boil.
Layer crabs on rack, sprinkling each layer generously with OLD BAY. Cover. Steam 20 to 30 minutes or until crabs turn red.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar or beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Crab House Seasoned Salt
- 1 pound large shrimp, shell on
Mix vinegar, water and OLD BAY in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp. Cover.
Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
- Use to rim the glass for a Bloody Mary
- Shake on popcorn and French fries
- Sprinkle on chicken before grilling
- Sprinkle on buttered corn