Add a subtle hint of heat and warmth to chocolate cookies with El Guapo® Ground New Mexico Chile and ground ginger!
Ingredients 26 Servings
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
El Guapo® Ground Cinnamon (Canela Molida)
- cinnamon ground
El Guapo® Ground Ginger (Ajenjible Molida)
- ginger ground
- 1/2 teaspoon El Guapo® Ground New Mexico Chili Powder (Chile Nuevo Mexico Molido)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Set aside. Mix flour, cinnamon, ginger, ground New Mexico chile, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- 2 Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add melted chocolate; beat until well blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well blended. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons (medium cookie scoop) onto parchment-lined cookie sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake about 10 minutes or just until cookies are set and slightly cracked on top. Use parchment paper to transfer cookies to wire. Cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner