Dining for two? Zatarain’s now brings the authentic flavor of New Orleans from the freezer to the table in just 10 minutes. Our Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya has long grain rice with grilled white-meat chicken, andouille sausage, onions, bell peppers and just the right amount of spices.
Cooked Long Grain Rice, Water, Bell Peppers, Chicken Breast Strips With Rib Meat (Chicken Breast Meat With Rib Meat, Water, Modified Potato Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Cooked Andouille Sausage (Pork, Water, Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Smoke Flavoring, Sassafras, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Onions, Margarine (Liquid And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Vegetable Mono And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene [Color], Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Modified Corn Starch, Pork Base (Roasted Pork Meat And Natural Juices, Salt, Corn Syrup, Yeast Extract, Whey [Milk], Chicken Fat, Corn Oil, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Wine And Caramel Color), Paprika, Granulated Garlic, Yeast Extract, Sea Salt, Spices, Chili Powder (Chili Pepper, Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder), Stabilizer (Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum).
1/2 package (340g)
SKILLET DIRECTIONS (Preferred Method):
1. Pour contents of bag into 12-inch nonstick skillet. Cover.
2. Cook on medium heat 5 minutes. Remove lid and stir. Cook, covered, 8 minutes longer or until chicken, sausage and rice are hot. Toss lightly and serve.
1. Pour contents of bag into 2-quart microwavable casserole dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir to separate rice. Cover.
2. Microwave 5 to 6 minutes longer or until chicken, sausage and rice are hot.
3. Let stand in microwave 2 to 3 minutes. Stir and serve.
Microwave ovens vary; cooking times may need to be adjusted. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven. Casserole dish will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave. Do not microwave in bag.
Product should be cooked to 165ºF. Keep frozen until ready to use. Do not refreeze. Refrigerate or discard leftovers.