Zatarain’s Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix is a flavorful rice dish that’s easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes. Try adding sliced mushrooms and sweet peas to make a delicious dinner casserole.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin,Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Wild Rice, Onion, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer), Yeast Extract,<Strong> Soy</Strong> Sauce (Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt), Garlic, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten & Soy Protein, Natural Flavor, Turmeric, And Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers).
1/3 cup dry mix (66g) = 1 cup prepared
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Prep time: 10 mins