TRY THIS TWIST!
Taco Party Wings: Mix Seasoning Mix, ½ cup cornmeal and 4 tsp. McCormick Parsley Flakes in large resealable plastic bag. Add 4 lbs. chicken wing pieces in batches; shake to coat well. Arrange wings in single layer on 2 foil-lined shallow baking pans. Place pans on separate racks in oven. Bake in preheated 400ºF oven 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, switching pans between racks halfway through cooking. Serve with salsa or ranch dressing. Makes 32 wings.
Spicy Ultimate Nachos
Serves: Makes 12 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 8 ounces restaurant-style tortilla chips (about 8 cups)
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix Hot
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 package (8 ounces) finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion