<p> </p> <p> <p>Your family will enjoy this authentic, easy-to-prepare paella. It’s made with the highest quality ingredients such as enriched long grain rice, bell peppers and onions, and is seasoned to perfection with garlic, ground red pepper and other spices. Simply add chicken, chorizo, shrimp and peas for a delicious paella.</p> </p> <p><br /> </p>
<P> </P> <P> <P>Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Onion, Salt, Spices (Including Paprika, Turmeric, Annatto, Red Pepper), Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast, And Chicken.</P> </P> <P><Br /> </P>
3 tbsp. dry mix
1. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in large deep skillet on medium heat. Add 1/2 lb. cubed chicken and 1/2 cup sliced chorizo; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in 2 1/4 cups water and 1 pkg. Rice Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Stir 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, and 1/2 cup peas. Return to simmer Cover. Cook 10 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, water is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and sliced pimientos, if desired
MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
• For Seafood Paella use 1 lb. minced seafood such as shrimp, cubed firm white fish, mussels, clams, scallops or squid. Add oil and reduce water to 2 cups in Step 2 (Discard any mussels or clams that do not open after cooking.
• Instead of peas try with cut-up vegetables such as asparagus, green beans or green olives.