Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes 1 1/4 cups.
You Will Need
1 pkg. McCormick Sauce Mix
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1 cup cold water
1. MELT butter in small saucepan on medium-low heat. Stir in water and Sauce Mix with whisk.
2. STIRRING frequently, cook on medium heat until sauce comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve over poached eggs, chicken, seafood or vegetables.
TRY THESE TWISTS!
Eggs Benedict: Top toasted English muffin half with Canadian bacon or ham, poached egg and Hollandaise Sauce.
Creamier Hollandaise: Use 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup water to prepare sauce.
Mustard Tarragon Sauce: Melt butter as directed. Add 2 tsp. Dijon mustard and 1/4 tsp. McCormick Tarragon Leaves with water and Sauce Mix. Cook as directed.
Lemon Pepper Sauce: Melt butter as directed. Add 1/4 tsp. McCormick Ground Black Pepper with water and Sauce Mix. Cook as directed.
Seasons Best Spinach Dip
Serves: Makes 3 cups or 24 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 package McCormick® Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 cup sour cream