Creamy Dill Dip
MIX 1 cup sour cream, 1 tsp. each Celery Salt and Dill Weed, and 1/8 tsp. Onion Powder.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Smoked Salmon Frittata
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 12 asparagus spears ends trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 cup coarsely chopped smoked salmon