For Icings & Baked Goods: Gently squeeze sides of bottle adding color drop by drop to obtain desired shade. Food color has no flavor.
For Coloring Eggs: ADD 1 teaspoon vinegar and 20 drops of desired color to 1/2 cup boiling water. DIP hard-cooked eggs about 5 minutes or longer. Remove to wire rack to cool. After color dries it will not rub off.
Easy Clean-Up: To remove from hands, wash repeatedly with soap and water. For countertops, use all-purpose cleaner with bleach. Consult a professional for upholstery, rugs or carpet.
Ultimate Flavor & Color Mixing Guide
Hello Flower Cupcakes
Serves: Makes 24 (1 cupcake) servings.
Prep time: 30 mins
- Colored sprinkles, sugar or coconut (recipe follows)
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 container (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 24 yellow cupcakes baked in white paper liners
- 1 cup green-colored sugar (recipe follows)
- 24 yellow spice gumdrops