Email Address is required.
Email Address is invalid.
Password is required.
Password must be at least 6 characters.
Your email and/or password aren't in our records. Please try again.
Oops! Something went wrong with signing in.
First Name is required.
First Name contains invalid symbols.
Your email is already in our system.
Hmm…that password was not recognized.
Oops! Something went wrong with registration.
Sorry! We can't find that email address.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Cookie cups make a fun edible holder for desserts. Fill with fruit, ice cream, yogurt, pudding or mousse.
(amount per serving)
Total Fat: 5g
• For smaller cookie cups, cut out dough circles with 2-inch round cookie cutter. Press dough circles around a mini muffin pan. Bake in preheated 325°F oven 6 minutes or until edges are just beginning to turn golden brown. Makes 68 cookie cups.
• For colorful cookie cups, tint cookie dough with McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye before baking. Add a few drops of desired food color with the vanilla.
• Try varying the flavor of the cookie cups with other flavor extracts, such as McCormick® Pure Almond Extract, McCormick® Pure Orange Extract or McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract. Use 1 teaspoon extract in place of the vanilla.
• For nonstick muffin pan, line outside of pan with cupcake liners. Press dough circles around cupcake liners. Bake as directed.
• Fill cookie cups with Easy Vanilla Mousse.
Recipe by McCormick