I'm cooking now!
• For smaller cookie cups, cut out dough circles with 2-inch round cookie cutter. Press dough circles around a mini muffin pan. Bake in preheated 325°F oven 6 minutes or until edges are just beginning to turn golden brown. Makes 68 cookie cups.
• For colorful cookie cups, tint cookie dough with McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye before baking. Add a few drops of desired food color with the vanilla.
• Try varying the flavor of the cookie cups with other flavor extracts, such as McCormick® Pure Almond Flavor, McCormick® Pure Orange Extract or McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract. Use 1 teaspoon extract in place of the vanilla.
• For nonstick muffin pan, line outside of pan with cupcake liners. Press dough circles around cupcake liners. Bake as directed.
• Fill cookie cups with Easy Vanilla Mousse.