Each of us has a flavor story.
Share yours, and McCormick will make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
and we'll make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
Share your flavor story, and we'll make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
Thank you for sharing your flavor story with us!
Your story resulted in a $1 donation to United Way Worldwide. Now, see how others around the world are talking about flavors and get others involved.
We were unable to submit your flavor story.
Please check back later to submit your flavor story and we'll make a $1 donation to United Way Worldwide. Now, see how others around the world are talking about flavors and get others involved.
From recipes passed down through the generations to a memorable meal shared with loved ones, our flavor stories connect us to one another. We want you to share yours.
No worries —we'll never post to your networks without permission.
Register to save products and recipes
Create your account to make your FlavorPrint and get personalized recommendations.
Get new and exciting recipes recommended for you in our monthly newsletter email.
Ready to design your unique FlavorPrint? Just answer some questions
about flavors you like, to create your FlavorPrint and get personalized recommendations.
Confirm your account info to complete registration and start personalizing
We found your email in our system, please confirm your account by entering your password below.
No Problem. We'll send you an email with reset instructions.
Check your inbox for instructions to reset your account. If you don't see it, check your spam. The folder —not your dinner.
Something went wrong with login/signup. Please click the back button to try again.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Cookie cups make a fun edible holder for desserts. Fill with fruit, ice cream, yogurt, pudding or mousse.
(amount per serving)
• For smaller cookie cups, cut out dough circles with 2-inch round cookie cutter. Press dough circles around a mini muffin pan. Bake in preheated 325°F oven 6 minutes or until edges are just beginning to turn golden brown. Makes 68 cookie cups.
• For colorful cookie cups, tint cookie dough with McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye before baking. Add a few drops of desired food color with the vanilla.
• Try varying the flavor of the cookie cups with other flavor extracts, such as McCormick® Pure Almond Extract, McCormick® Pure Orange Extract or McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract. Use 1 teaspoon extract in place of the vanilla.
• For nonstick muffin pan, line outside of pan with cupcake liners. Press dough circles around cupcake liners. Bake as directed.
• Fill cookie cups with Easy Vanilla Mousse.
Recipe by McCormick
This recipe features Pure Vanilla Extract. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Product by McCormick