Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
And while the dish is traditionally prepared as a side, try combining fresh vegetables and grilled chicken with Zatarain’s Garlic Butter Flavored Rice Mix for a filling and flavorful one-pot meal. This adaptable rice mix lets you exercise your creativity.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
ENRICHED LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE ( RICE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID), GARLIC, SALT, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, ONION, NATURAL FLAVOR(INCLUDING BUTTER), (MILK), YEAST EXTRACT, SUGAR, TAMARI SOY SAUCE (SOYBEAN, SALT), HYDROLIZED SOY PROTEIN, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER, TURMERIC) AND EXTRACTIVES OF ANNATTO.
1/3 cup dry mix (61g) = 1 cup prepared