Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
Broccoli and cheddar are a comforting combination that works deliciously in virtually any dish. From soups to casseroles, the union of sharp cheddar and real broccoli makes a satisfying meal for kids and adults.
Use Zatarain’s Cheddar Broccoli Rice as the base ingredient for a tasty, creamy soup or party-size casserole that’s sure to please any crowd. Be creative when crafting a side dish or a full, hearty meal.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 2 tbsp. butter or margarine in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 2 tbsp. butter or margarine in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
ENRICHED LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE (RICE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID), WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES) WHEY, ONION, BROCCOLI, ONION, CORN STARCH, ROMANO CHEESE (PART-SKIM COW'S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, PARMESAN CHEESE (PART SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), GARLIC, SUGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER, RED PEPPER, CUMIN), BUTTERMILK POWDER, ANNATTO, NATURAL FLAVOR & EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA.
About 1/3 cup dry mix (64g) = 1 cup prepared