Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
MICROWAVE COOKING DIRECTIONS
Cooking times are based on 1100 watt microwave oven. Microwave ovens vary; cooking times may need to be adjusted. Internal temperature of rice should be 165˚F after heating.
1. SQUEEZE pouch to separate rice.
2. TEAR TO VENT POUCH about 2 inches at one notch.
3. MICROWAVE on HIGH for 90 seconds. Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
CAUTION: POUCH WILL BE HOT.
HOLD IN DESIGNATED AREA.
SKILLET COOKING DIRECTIONS
1. Squeeze pouch to separate rice.
2. Pour rice into medium nonstick skillet. Add 2 tablespoons water.
3. Cook and stir on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
MAKE IT A MEAL!
Stir bite-size cooked meat and/or vegetables into heated rice to create a flavorful meal. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
COOKED MEAT: smoked sausage, Andouille sausage, ham, chicken or shrimp.
COOKED VEGETABLES: bell peppers, onions, celery or other mixed vegetables.
COOKED ENRICHED LONG GRAIN RICE (WATER, RICE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID), BLACK BEANS, GREEN AND RED BELL PEPPERS, SOYBEAN OIL, SEA SALT, MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, DRIED VINEGAR, SOY SAUCE (HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SALT), YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER), GARLIC, NATURAL FLAVOR, TORULA YEAST, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR.
1 cup (140g)