Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
MICROWAVE COOKING DIRECTIONS
Cooking times are based on 1000 watt microwave oven. Microwave ovens vary; cooking times may need to be adjusted.
Internal temperatures of rice should be 165ºF after heating.
1. SQUEEZE Pouch to separate rice.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH for 90 seconds.
3. LET STAND in microwave for 1 minute. Tear at notch to open.
CAUTION: POUCH WILL BE HOT.
HOLD IN DESIGNATED AREA.
SKILLET COOKING DIRECTIONS
1. SQUEEZE pouch to separate rice.
2. POUR into medium nonstick skillet. Add 2 tablespoons water.
3. COOK and stir on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
Make it a meal!
Stir bite size cooked meat and/or vegetables into heated rice to create a flavorful meal.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
COOKED MEAT: chicken, smoked or turkey sausage, Andouille sausage, ham, or shrimp
COOKED VEGETABLES: bell peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes, peas, corn and other mixed vegetables.
WATER, LONG GRAIN PARBOILED BROWN RICE, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPER, SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, SEA SALT, ONION, GARLIC,YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES(INCLUDING RED PEPPER, PAPRIKA, CHILI PEPPER) SALT, SUGAR, PORK STOCK, CORN AND TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVORS (PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, SMOKE), BACON FAT, CARROTS.
1 cup (140g)