Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
all you need ____________________________________________________
1 pkg. Seafood Recipe & Seasoning Mix
1 lb. tilapia fillets
1 tbsp. olive oil
recipe directions ________________________________________________
1. EMPTY Seasoning Mix into shallow dish. Brush fish with oil. Coat lightly on both sides with Seasoning Mix.
2. PLACE fish in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
3. BAKE in preheated 450°F oven 10 minutes or just until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1. EMPTY Seasoning Mix into shallow dish. Moisten fish lightly with water. Coat lightly on both sides with Seasoning Mix. Discard any remaining Seasoning Mix.
2. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 3 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
BREAD CRUMBS (WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, YEAST, SUGAR , SALT), GARLIC, LEMON PEEL, ONION, SALT, SPICES (INCLUDING BLACK PEPPER AND DILL WEED), SUNFLOWER OIL, CITRIC ACID, AND NATURAL FLAVOR.
1 1/3 tbsp. dry mix (8g) (Seasons 3 ounces)