Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
Makes 8 servings
YOU WILL NEED:
1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix
2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1. PLACE chicken in slow cooker.
2. MIX Seasoning Mix, ketchup, water and brown sugar in bowl until blended. Pour over chicken. Cover.
3. COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
4. REMOVE chicken and place in bowl. Shred chicken, using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich or slider rolls, if desired.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
1. MIX Seasoning Mix, ketchup, water and brown sugar in bowl until blended.
2. HEAT 1 tablespoon oil on SAUTÉ function. Place chicken in pot. Cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Pour in sauce mixture. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
3. SET to cook 30 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until chicken is cooked through. Vent pot and release pressure before opening. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.)
4. REMOVE chicken and place in bowl. Shred chicken, using 2 forks. Return chicken to Instant Pot.
SUGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING PAPRIKA, CHIPOTLE CHILI PEPPER, AND BLACK PEPPER), SALT, GARLIC, ONION, MOLASSES (REFINERY SYRUP, MOLASSES, CARAMEL COLOR), CORN MALTODEXTRIN, XANTHAN GUM, SUNFLOWER OIL, VINEGAR, AND NATURAL FLAVOR (INCLUDING SMOKE).
2 tsp. mix (4.5g)