To Adjust Grinder:
Pinch red tabs and turn to:
•Coarse •Medium •Fine
• Grind over steak, chicken, pork or shrimp before and after grilling, roasting or pan-frying. Great to liven up dishes like roast pork tenderloin, skillet chicken, and grilled steak or shrimp.
• For side dishes with a Southwest flair, sprinkle on roasted potatoes, vegetables, sweet potatoes or butternut squash.
• Perk up breakfast by seasoning scrambled eggs, breakfast burritos and huevos rancheros.
• Give popcorn, French fries, nuts and deviled eggs a subtle smoky, spicy kick.
• Use to season salsa, guacamole, bean dips, chili, tortilla soup, and rice and beans.
• Stir into softened butter for corn-on-the-cob or into sour cream to top your favorite Mexican dishes.