Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
Freshly grind to release the smoky and spicy flavors of chipotle pepper and sea salt. Use during cooking or in place of salt or other seasonings at the table to bring excitement to your everyday meals.
Our grinder gives you the versatility to adjust to a coarser grind for cooking and finer grind for seasoning at the table. Use the finer grind to deliver the most intense flavor.
To Adjust Grinder:
Pinch red tabs and turn to:
•Coarse •Medium •Fine
• Grind over steak, chicken, pork or shrimp before and after grilling, roasting or pan-frying. Great to liven up dishes like roast pork tenderloin, skillet chicken, and grilled steak or shrimp.
• For side dishes with a Southwest flair, sprinkle on roasted potatoes, vegetables, sweet potatoes or butternut squash.
• Perk up breakfast by seasoning scrambled eggs, breakfast burritos and huevos rancheros.
• Give popcorn, French fries, nuts and deviled eggs a subtle smoky, spicy kick.
• Use to season salsa, guacamole, bean dips, chili, tortilla soup, and rice and beans.
• Stir into softened butter for corn-on-the-cob or into sour cream to top your favorite Mexican dishes.
SEA SALT, CHIPOTLE CHILI PEPPER, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOR (INCLUDING SMOKE), SILICON DIOXIDE (ADDED TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), SALT, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, GARLIC, AND EXTRACTIVES OF CHILI PEPPER.
1/4 tsp. (1.1g)