My favorite part about grilling is less mess in the kitchen. I love grilling season and these spiced pork and peaches on a stick is a grilled recipe that’s perfect for summer. Pork tenderloin is cut into cubes and brushed in a sauce made of chipotle chiles and citrus juices. Skewered on a skewer with whole peach slices, these kabobs are grilled to perfection and will be gobbled up in seconds.
Prep: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Serves 4
2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, plus 1 tablespoon sauce
1 orange, juiced
1 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
¼ cup ketchup
1 ½ teaspoons Lawry’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning
½ teaspoon Lawry’s Garlic Salt
1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 peaches, sliced
Cilantro leaves for garnish
Use the direct grilling method to cook these spicy and sweet kabobs for fast, flavorful results. The versatile sauce can be blended up days a few days ahead and kept in the fridge.
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water for thirty minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
3. Place chipotles, adobo sauce, orange juice, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, lemon pepper seasoning and garlic salt in a blender and puree. Separate the sauce in half in two different bowls.
4. Alternately thread pork and peach slices onto skewers. Brush sauce onto pork and peaches. Discard any remaining marinade used to brush raw pork.
5. Grill skewers on one side until pork releases easily from the grate, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip skewers and continue to grill for 2 to 3 minutes more.
6. Brush or drizzle with reserved sauce.
7. Garnish with cilantro and serve.