Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
ALL YOU NEED
1 pkg. Prime Cut Burger Seasoning Mix
1 lb. ground beef
4 hamburger rolls
MIX ground beef and Seasoning Mix lightly until blended. Shape into 4 patties (1/2- to-3/4-inch thick)
GRILL or BROIL: Grill or broil burgers over medium heat 5 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF).
TO PAN-FRY: Cook burgers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVE on rolls with desired condiments and toppings.
• Before forming burger patties, wet your hands so the meat doesn’t stick to them.
• To prevent burgers from bulging in the center during cooking, make an indent in the center of each burger patty with your thumb.
• Prepare the Grill: Clean grill grates and preheat grill. Use tongs to rub the grates with a paper towel dipped in oil. This will prevent burgers from sticking.
• For Flavorful, Juicy Burgers: Use ground beef with 15 to 20% fat. Do not over mix the ground beef, as this will result in firm and tough burgers. During cooking, turn burgers once with a spatula and do not press down on burger patties, as this will release flavorful juices, resulting in dry burgers.
• Sliders: Shape meat mixture into 8 patties. Grill or pan-fry 3 minutes per side. Serve on slider rolls
ONION, SPICES (INCLUDING BLACK PEPPER AND MUSTARD), GARLIC, SALT, RED BELL PEPPER, SUGAR, CORN MALTODEXTRIN,HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN, AND WHEAT GLUTEN, VINEGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, AND MOLASSES.
2 tsp. (6g)