Prep Time: 5 minutes
Refrigerate: 15 minutes
Makes ½ cup marinade
ALL YOU NEED
1 pkg. Prime Cut Seafood Marinade
¼ cup oil
2 tbsp. vinegar
2 tbsp. water
2 lbs. fish* or shrimp, peeled and deveined
*We like it on tilapia or salmon fillets.
MIX Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and water in small bowl. Place seafood in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade, turn to coat.
REFRIGERATE 15 minutes. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes). Remove seafood from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
TO GRILL OR BROIL: Grill or broil fish over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork (about 8 minutes per inch of thickness). Grill or broil shrimp 3 to 4 minutes per side or until shrimp turn pink.
TO BAKE: Bake fish in single layer on large foil-lined baking pan in preheated 400ºF oven 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Bake shrimp 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
• To prevent seafood from falling through the grilling grates, thread shrimp onto skewers, or use a grilling spatula, tray or fish basket for fish. Turn seafood only once.
• Prepare the Grill: Clean grill grates and preheat grill. Use tongs to rub the grates with a paper towel dipped in oil. This will prevent seafood from sticking.
• For Extra Flavor: Before marinating the seafood, set aside 2 tbsp. of the prepared Marinade for basting halfway through cooking.
• We also recommends on other types of meat, such as, boneless chicken breasts or bone-in chicken parts.
• To use as a Seasoning: Coat 2 lbs. seafood with 2 tbsp. oil. Season with 1 pkg. Marinade Mix. Cook as desired above.
SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER), SALT, GARLIC, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, ORANGE PEEL, CITRIC ACID, PAPRIKA, RED BELL PEPPERS, LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, LIME JUICE SOLIDS, SILICON DIOXIDE (ADDED TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), AND NATURAL FLAVORS.
1 tsp. (3.5g)