Layer on the flavor with Tangy Five Spice BBQ Sauce. This homemade condiment highlights the rich, earthy flavor of Kitchen Basics® Turmeric Ginger Chicken Bone Broth, balanced by the spicy-sweet taste of McCormick Gourmet™ Chinese Five Spice Blend. Pour over pork tenderloin, burgers and other grilled meats.
Ingredients 12 (2-tablespoon) Servings
- 1 container (8.25 ounces) Kitchen Basics® Turmeric & Ginger With Lemongrass Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 Mix all ingredients in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 30 minutes or until sauce is to desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- 2 To use, brush sauce on meat before grilling or roasting, or serve sauce with grilled meat. Also great as a condiment for burgers.