Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- McCormick® Parsley Herb Grinder
Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1 cup grape tomato halves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Mix vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic powder, salt and desired amount of parsley herb grinder in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Bring stock to boil with desired amount of parsley herb grinder in small saucepan on medium-high heat. Stir in couscous. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork.
- 3 Spoon couscous into bowl with the vinaigrette. Add tomatoes and onion; mix well. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Season to taste with additional parsley herb grinder.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Not sure how much Parsley Herb Grinder to add? Try grinding 20 twists (2 teaspoons) to the stock and 30 twists (1 tablespoon) to the vinaigrette.