Love the taste of Swedish meatballs? Try this lean variation made with ground turkey! Mix turkey, panko, egg, Worcestershire sauce and spices in a bowl. Form into one-inch balls and bake. Meanwhile, a quick and creamy stovetop gravy comes together with the convenient flavor of Kitchen Basics® Turkey Stock, butter, flour and cream cheese. Pour over meatballs and dig in!
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce, divided
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Dill Weed, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups Kitchen Basics® Original Turkey Stock
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix turkey, panko, egg, paprika, salt, garlic, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons parsley and 1/4 teaspoon dill. Form into 1-inch balls. Place on foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 2 Meanwhile, melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add flour, cook and stir 2 minutes. Slowly add stock, stirring constantly. Add cream cheese, and remaining Worcestershire sauce. Cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in remaining dill. Add meatballs to gravy and sprinkle with remaining parsley to serve.