Warm up from the inside out with our One-Pot White Chicken Chili. Reach for Kitchen Basics® Creamy Bean & Vegetable Stock to infuse this one-pot meal with sweet, earthy flavor. Serve with your favorite chili toppers. Tip: Try cooking in the slow cooker, too!
Ingredients 7 (1-cup) Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 poblano chile, seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cups creamy bean and vegetable stock
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet™ Mexican Oregano
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons masa harina, (instant corn masa flour)
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onion and poblano chile; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic and chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned. Add lime juice, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of pan.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients except masa harina. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and soup is heated through.
- 3 To thicken chili, sprinkle masa over chili; stir to blend well. Cook 5 minutes.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Flavor Tip : For an extra spicy kick, add an extra 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Chipotle Chile Pepper to the chili.
Slow Cooker Directions : Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir to blend; cover. Cook 4 hours on HIGH.