Layer on sweet and smoky flavor inside and out with our Grill Mates® Limited Edition Layering Kit. 1. Marinate pork tenderloin with the iconic flavor of Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon. 2. Add a top layer of smoke and crust with our Applewood Rub. (Note: This limited edition layering kit is available for the 2017 grilling season only.)
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package limited edition grill mates sweet and smokey flavor layering kit
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 Whisk together the Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar. Place pork and marinade in resealable plastic bag.
- 2 Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of the Applewood Rub on marinated pork.
- 4 Grill pork over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.