Long grain white rice in a creamy blend of Parmesan, garlic and herbs.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Buttermilk, Whey (Milk), Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Garlic, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Onion, Romano Cheese (Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Yeast Extract, Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Turmeric), Soy Sauce (Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt), Natural Flavor, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols, And Extractives Of Annato.
1/3 cup dry mix (64g)
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.