VEGETABLE STOCK (CARROT, MUSHROOM, TOMATO, ONION, CELERY, AND RED BELL PEPPER), NATURAL FLAVOR, AND SPICE AND HERBS (BAY LEAF, THYME, BLACK PEPPER).
8.25 FL. OZ. (243mL)
• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
GRAINS AND LENTILS
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
LOW FAT COOKING
• Cook vegetables in a small amount of vegetable stock instead of oil or butter.
• Make mashed potatoes with stock instead of milk and butter.
• Make richly flavored sauces for vegetarian pasta and casseroles with stock.