STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 1/2 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/2 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon ZATARAIN'S® Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced Spanish chorizo
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Yellow Rice
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Spanish Rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 green onion chopped