Delicious with steak, chicken and all kinds of Mexican entrées, Zatarain’s Spanish Rice is easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes. Just add fresh tomatoes and serve. Try adding Zatarain’s Creole Seasoning to add even more flavor to your main dish.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Onion, Red & Green Bell Pepper, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Salt Sugar, Yeast Extract, Soy Sauce (Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt), And Garlic.
1/4 cup dry mix (43g) = 1 cup prepared
Add 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) of diced tomatoes to prepare your dish.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 1 1/2 cups water, 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 1 1/2 cups hot water, 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 16 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Prep time: 10 mins