Add 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) of diced tomatoes to prepare your dish.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 1 1/2 cups water, 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 1 1/2 cups hot water, 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 16 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Creamy Chicken Stew
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cubed onion 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Spanish Rice
- 1 cup heavy cream