Add 1 lb. of cook ground beef to complete your meal.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. BROWN 1 lb. ground beef in 3-quart saucepan. Drain fat. Stir 2 1/2 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) into saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/2 cups hot water, Rice Mix, 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained, and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 16 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Parmesan Chicken with Peppers and Onions
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Garlic and Herb Rice Mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese