Zatarain’s Garlic Butter Flavored Rice Mix brings the true flavor of New Orleans to your dinner table in minutes. Moist and buttery, serve with chicken for a complete meal or even with a fried egg for breakfast.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice ( Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Garlic, Corn Maltodextrin, Salt, Yeast Extract, Onion, Natural Flavor(Including <Strong>Butter</Strong>), (<Strong>Milk</Strong>), Sugar, <Strong>Soy </Strong>Sauce (Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt), Spices (Including Red Pepper), Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Turmeric, Soy Lecithin, And Extractives Of Annatto.
1/3 cup dry mix (61g) = 1 cup prepared
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Prep time: 10 mins