STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Garlic Butter Basil Chicken
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Garlic Butter Flavored Rice Mix
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves