Need to feed a hungry crowd? This easy to prepare Cheddar Broccoli Rice has just the right blend of cheese, broccoli and delicious flavors to create an authentic New Orleans-style meal.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Whey (Milk), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Broccoli, Sea Salt, Onion, Corn Maltodextrin, Romano Cheese (Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Yeast Extract, Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Natural Flavor, Salt, Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Red Pepper, Turmeric), Disodium Phosphate, Annatto (For Color), Buttermilk, Xanthan Gum, Extractives Of Paprika And Extractives Of Annatto, And Garlic.
About 1/3 cup dry mix (64g) = 1 cup prepared
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 2 tbsp. butter or margarine in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 2 tbsp. butter or margarine in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Prep time: 10 mins