STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwaveable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Beef Fried Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Beef Flavor Rice
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions