This easy-to-prepare rice dish has just the right blend of ingredients for a great-tasting, authentic New Orleans-style meal. Shred some beef or chicken and place it on top with gravy.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Yeast Extract, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Sea Salt, Vegetables (Onion, Carrot, Tomato, Pepper, Celery), Sugar, Caramel Color, Spices, Beef Extract, And Natural Flavor.
1/3 cup dry mix (64g) = 1 cup prepared
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwaveable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Prep time: 10 mins