• 1 pkg. McCormick Skillet Sauce
• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 4 cups cut-up vegetables for stir-fry
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
HEAT oil in skillet on high heat. Add chicken, cook and stir 5 minutes.
ADD vegetables; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through.
STIR in Sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
Makes 5 servings.
Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 package McCormick® Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce