POUR 1/4 to 1/2 cup sauce on 1 pound fish or peeled shrimp. Best with salmon, tilapia, catfish, trout, flounder, or shrimp.
BAKE fish in 425º F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork; bake shrimp 8 to 10 minutes or just until shrimp turns pink.
BROIL or GRILL fish 8 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cook shrimp 2 to 3 minutes per side.
SHAKE WELL. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. USE WITHIN 3 MONTHS AFTER OPENING.
Lemon Herb Tilapia Casserole
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 2 large potatoes peeled and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup McCormick® Lemon Herb Seafood Sauce divided
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 2 plum tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives (optional)