Spinach, Tomato & Bacon Dip: Stir 1/2 cup chopped tomato, 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon and 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt into prepared dip. Serve with assorted dippers. Refrigerate 1 hour. Or use as a topping for baked potato or as a spread for sandwiches or tortilla wraps. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Confetti Spinach Dip: Stir 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped, 1/4 cup each chopped green onions and red bell pepper, 1 tsp. McCormick Dill Weed and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with assorted dippers or in bread bowl, if desired. Makes 2 1/4 cups.
Confetti Spinach Dip
Serves: Makes 2 1/4 cups or 18 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 package McCormick® Spinach Dip Mix
- Assorted dippers, such as cut-up fresh vegetables, crackers, pita wedges or chips