TRY THIS TWIST!
Beef Barley Soup: Omit potatoes. Cook 7 hours on LOW. Stir in 1 cup sliced mushrooms and 1/2 cup barley, rinsed and drained. Cook 1 hour longer on HIGH.
Beef Minestrone Soup: Omit potatoes. Add 1 can (16 oz.) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed. Cook 8 hours on LOW. Stir in 1 cup uncooked small pasta. Cook 20 minutes longer on HIGH.
Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 20 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 pound beef stew meat trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cubed potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup Seasoning
- 3 cups water