TRY THIS TWIST!
French Onion Beef Brisket: Use 3 lbs. beef brisket, cut in half, in place of the roast. Place 1/2 of the brisket in slow cooker. Top with 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms and 1 onion, cut into wedges. Mix Seasoning Mix, water, 1/4 cup flour and 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce. Pour 1/2 of the mixture over brisket. Top with remaining brisket and seasoning mixture. Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW. Makes 10 servings.
Slow Cookers Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds beef bottom round roast trimmed
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers French Dip Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups water
- 10 submarine rolls toasted
- 10 slices provolone cheese