Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 (2 taco) servings.
You Will Need:
1 pkg. McCormick® Seasoning Mix
1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
3/4 cup water
12 taco shells or flour tortillas (6-inch)
Assorted Toppings: Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese, Salsa or Sour Cream.
1. BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
2. STIR in Seasoning Mix and water.
3. BRING to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into warm taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 5 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix Mild
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato