TRY THIS TWIST!
Seven Layer Fiesta Dip: Spread 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans in shallow serving dish. Mix 1 pint (16 oz.) sour cream and Seasoning Mix. Spread over beans. Top with 2 cups shredded cheese, 1 cup each guacamole and chopped tomato, and 1/2 cup each sliced green onions and black olives. Makes 8 cups.
7 Layer Fiesta Dip
Serves: Makes 8 cups or 64 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips