TRY THIS TWIST!
Seven Layer Fiesta Dip: Spread 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans in shallow serving dish. Mix 1 pint (16 oz.) sour cream and Seasoning Mix. Spread over beans. Top with 2 cups shredded cheese, 1 cup each guacamole and chopped tomato, and 1/2 cup each sliced green onions and black olives. Makes 8 cups.
Stove Top Tamale Pie
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packages McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans undrained
- 1 package (8 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions