TRY THIS TWIST!
Fajita Quesadillas: Divide prepared Fajita filling among 4 flour tortillas (8-inch) on baking sheet. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded cheese then with second tortilla. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Makes 8 servings.
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- 6 hamburger rolls