Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes 3 1/2 cups.
All You Need
2 1/4 cups water
1 pkg. Rice Mix
1 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
1. Mix mix water, rice mix and oil in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
2. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
• For healthier chicken flavor, prepare with chicken broth instead of water.
• Make it a main dish by stirring in cubed cooked chicken and peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.