Your family will enjoy this authentic, easy-to-prepare Mexican rice. It’s made with the highest quality ingredients such as enriched long grain rice, chicken broth, bell peppers and onions, and is seasoned to perfection with garlic, annatto, paprika and other spices.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Onion, Salt, Yeast Extract, Spices (Including Annatto, Paprika, Turmeric), Chicken Fat, Red Bell Pepper, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Chicken Broth, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein & Corn Protein, Sugar, Chicken, Natural Flavor, Autolyzed Yeast, And Tomato.
1/3 cup dry mix (65g)
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes 3 1/2 cups.
All You Need
2 1/4 cups water
1 pkg. Rice Mix
1 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
1. Mix mix water, rice mix and oil in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
2. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
• For healthier chicken flavor, prepare with chicken broth instead of water.
• Make it a main dish by stirring in cubed cooked chicken and peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.