TRY THIS TWIST!
Italian Herb Baked Ziti: Use 3 cups ziti pasta. Omit chicken. Increase water to 2 cups. Prepare and bake as directed. Remove foil and stir in 1 cup ricotta cheese. Continue as directed.
Baked Chicken Carbonara
Serves: Makes 7 (1-cup) servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta, such as rotini, penne or ziti
- 1 pound uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package McCormick® Italian Herb Baked Chicken & Pasta Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon