TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
YOU WILL NEED:
1 pkg. McCormick Sauce Mix
1 cup milk
3 tbsp. butter, cut in pieces
4 oz. fettuccine or other pasta, cooked and drained
1. MIX gradually Sauce Mix and milk in small saucepan until well blended. Add butter.
2. STIRRING frequently, cook on medium heat until sauce comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.) Serve over pasta.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Chicken Carbonara: Stir 1½ cups cooked chicken strips and 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon into prepared sauce.
Serves: Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick® Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut in pieces
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 4 ounces fettuccine or other pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon