TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
YOU WILL NEED:
1 pkg. McCormick Sauce Mix
1 cup milk
3 tbsp. butter, cut in pieces
4 oz. fettuccine or other pasta, cooked and drained
1. MIX gradually Sauce Mix and milk in small saucepan until well blended. Add butter.
2. STIRRING frequently, cook on medium heat until sauce comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.) Serve over pasta.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Chicken Carbonara: Stir 1½ cups cooked chicken strips and 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon into prepared sauce.
Easy Pasta Primavera
Serves: Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 4 ounces fettuccine or other pasta
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly silced red bell pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick® Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut in pieces