Beef Paprikash: Add 1/2 cup each chopped onion and bell pepper with beef; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp. tomato paste and 1 tsp. McCormick Paprika with Sauce Mix. Continue as directed.
Herbed Beef Stroganoff: Add 2 tsp. McCormick Tarragon Leaves with the Sauce Mix and water.
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 package McCormick® Beef Stroganoff Sauce Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 cup sour cream